Excellence in the service we provide is our aim; personal service is our philosophy. We appreciate the confidence and support of our customers.
United RV Center's Service Department is one of the largest and growing service facilities in the area. We realize reputation is important and work hard to deliver you the best possible service before, during and after the sale! We service all makes and models of RV's, not just the ones we sell. Our service team is staffed with factory RVDA certified RV technicians and installers. We specialize in rubber roof and metal replacement, satellite systems, RV Awnings, tow bars and braking systems, appliance installations and repairs, fifth wheel hitch installations, RV generator repairs, extended service contracts honored, and much more.
Whether you purchased your RV from us or not, we are here to serve you. Come on by and take advantage of our years of knowledge and experience. Call or email our service separtment to schedule an appointment today.
What Makes United RV Different?
- 20 Service Bays
- Factory Certified Technicians
- RVDA / RVDA MASTER Certified Technicians
- RV Dump Station
- LP Gas
- RV Storage with Valet Service
- Dash A/C Service and Repair
- Diesel or Gas Chassis Oil and Filter Changes
- Fuel Filter Service
- Air Dryer Service
- Axle and Bearing Service
- Brake Inspection, Adjustment, and Repair
- Engine Cooling System Service and Repair
- Gasoline Chassis Engine Tune-ups
- Ride Height and Tag Axle Adjustment
- Lippert Level Up Installation
Authorized Service Center for:
- Forest River
- Duo Therm
Route 66 Extended Warranty Service
We service almost all extended warranty service policies. United RV is a member of the Route 66 RV Network and offers the most comprehensive extended protection plans on the market.