Our HistoryUnited RV Fort Worth is family owned and operated and has been serving the RV industry of Dallas/Ft Worth for over 40 years! Our goal at United RV is simple; we want to become your full-service RV dealer. With this goal in mind, we offer our customers one-stop shopping.
United RV Facilities
Our 12+ acre facility includes a large air-conditioned showroom, a 12,000 square foot parts and accessory department, and a 20-bay service facility. Furthermore, we offer RV storage, LP gas and an RV dump station. Whether you're in the market for a new RV or a pre-owned RV, need fast and quality service, or just want to see the newest parts and accessories available, United RV Center is the only place you will ever need to remember.
Our air-conditioned showroom is always stocked with the newest models for your viewing pleasure, especially on those days that it is just too hot or rainy outside to look.
United RV Inventory
We maintain millions of dollars of RV inventory of new and used RVs to fit any lifestyle or budget. Our selection includes motorhomes, travel trailers, and fifth wheels. We only carry the top names in the business, such as Cardinal, Wildcat, Sierra, Catalina and Work & Play travel trailers and fifth wheels by Forest River, Trail Runner Travel Trailers by Heartland, Hideout & Laredo travel trailers and fifth wheels by Keystone, Kodiak travel trailers by Dutchmen, and Sonic & Sporttrek travel trailers by Venture RV.
We also carry a wide selection of "Pre-owned" inventory.
United RV Departments
Parts and Accessories
United RV Center's parts and accessory department is one of the largest of it's kind in Texas. If you are looking for a hard-to-find part, chances are with over 10,000 different quality brand names in stock, we've got it! If not, we will locate it quickly and have you back on the road in no time. Our parts staff has made a name for themselves by providing personal service and expert advice that has kept our customers coming back for years and years.
We take great pride in delivering the best possible service before and after the sale. Our service department is staffed with RVIA / RVDA certified RV technicians ready to get your RV back to you in a quick and timely manner, right the first time. United RV knows when service counts and you can count on us. Now is the perfect time to start enjoying the RV lifestyle and find out what United RV's customers have known for years: that there is no better way to travel, see the country and spend time with your family than in your new RV.
So come on by today and see us. Once you see the low prices, personal service and friendly people here, you'll see what sets United RV apart from the competition.
Family Owned & Operated
W.H (Bill) White, Sr.
- 1996 induction member of the MH/RV Hall of Fame
- Past President of TRVA 1978-79 & Key Leader of TRVA for over 30 Years
- Chaired all TRVA Committees
- TRVA Lifetime Membership Award
- TRVA Outstanding Achievement Award 1981
W. H. (Bill) White, Jr.
- 2009-2011 Board of Director RVDA
- 14 year Board of Delegate Member RVDA, currently serving
- Past Brand Committee Chairman RVDA, Forest River
- Past Board of Director, Heritage Foundation
- Past TRVA Board Member & chaired various committees
- Past Route 66 Dealer Network Advisory Board Member
- Past Thetford/Norcold Dealer Council Member
- Past President of TRVA 2004-2006
- Current Executive Board TRVA
- Chaired All TRVA Committees
- Past President TRVA Tarrant County Chapter
- TRVA Lifetime Membership Award
- TRVA Outstanding Achievement Award 2006
Awards and Associations
- RV Business Top 50 Dealer Award Winner 2016, 2017 & 2018
- RV Wins Route 66 RV Network's Larry Coker Commitment Award 2011
- Featured Dealer: RV Trade Digest 2001, United RV Center
Proud Members of: