Route 66 RV Network Extended Service
Expert Gap R66
Top 10 Reasons to Buy Extended Service Agreement
Classic Care Service Agreements
There are lots of extended service agreement on the market and often times they can be confusing and difficult to understand. At United RV, we proudly offer one of the best extended service agreements on the marketplace! Extended service agreements are ideal for customers on a strict monthly budget who aren't as willing to take on potentially high repairs in the future. You won't typically see these benefits in all other service agreements. Our extended service agreements are designed for the avid RVer with benefits that will keep you on the road and on to your next adventure. The best reasons we suggest getting an extended service agreement:
- Covers the expense of unexpected mechanical breakdowns
- Pays for parts and labor
- Enjoy one low deductible of $34
- Within the Route 66 Dealer Network, $100 outside the network.
- Protects your family throughout North America (Canada included)
- Towing benefits up to $300
- Motorized units only. Benefits vary; check your plan book for coverage.
- 24-Hour emergency roadside assistance
- Exclusionary Route 66 Classic Plus covers all major systems and components
- Covers expenses for emergency meals and lodging
- Flexible time and mileage plans designed just for you
- Can be included in monthly payment
Purchasing Extended Warranty
Purchasing an extended warranty agreement is easy!
If you have any questions about buying extended service or the coverage involved, contact us today.
Call or text Trip White at 817-834-7141 or use the online contact form and a sales specialist will get back to you. Trip@unitedrv.com