United RV is open as an essential business providing the following services for customers and businesses that qualify as essential businesses:
- RV Rentals for temporary housing, quarantine quarters, mobile test and command centers.
Contact Phil Bertram 817-727-5909 or Kevin White 817-538-4544
- RV Parts - Including toilet paper, sanitation chemicals, plumbing, HVAC, refrigeration electrical, LP Gas, hardware, applicance and general repair parts available
Parts are shipping out daily and on time! Shop online: https://parts.unitedrv.com
Call or text Kyle Nabors or Shawn Nava 817-984-1852; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RV Service – Vital RV repair, maintenance, plumbing, LP gas, electrical, sanitation for RVers using their RV as permanent housing (Full-timers). Maintaining RVs used for temporary housing, quarantine quarters, mobile command and mobile test centers. HVAC repair and fabrication services for federal, state & local agency service vehicles.
Call or text 817-834-7141
- RV Sales – Government use, fleet sales for temporary housing, quarantine quarters, mobile test and command centers.
Call or text 817-834-7141; email: email@example.com
- Portable Restroom Trailer Rentals - for mobile test and command centers, hospitals, blood donor sites.
Call or text Kevin White 817-538-4544
- RV Storage – To make arrangements to get your RV out of storage
Call or text Kevin McCollum 817-834-7141; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
24 hour contact: Jim Vititow 817-692-2921
RV Dealers and Essential Business Services
As states and local governments issue operating guidance to businesses, RVDA said it is important to ensure "that consumers have access to safe and well-functioning motorhomes and travel trailers used for travel and temporary housing. It is vital that RV repair, maintenance, and sales facilities be considered essential operations when federal, state, and local officials impose certain requirements due to the coronavirus outbreak.
It is notable that several of these local orders consider gas stations, and auto-supply, auto-repair, and related facilities to be essential services. Similarly, plumbers and electricians are considered essential services to maintain the safety and sanitation of residences."
RVDA noted that "not only do RV service departments maintain the safe operation of motorhomes and travel trailers as motor vehicle repair businesses, but they also work on the plumbing and electrical systems in the RVs and maintain generators. Nearly every RV service department supplies propane services such as inspection and fill-ups for customers.
Similarly, RV sales are essential services, as many people rely on RVs for temporary housing at campgrounds and RV parks. There is also a population of RVers that travel fulltime. RVs are also currently being used as COVID-19 mobile test centers and temporary quarantine quarters because they provide a safe, controlled environment."
Please contact us for questions regarding this.