To Our Valued United RV Customers,
Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. In response to the City of Haltom City restricting the amount of people in a space to no more than 50 people, we want to inform you how we are handling this at United RV. We want to assure you that we have taken safety measures with staff in order to allow a maximum customer flow of 40 customers in the building at a time. Also, we are closely monitoring the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and wanted to share with you our augmented efforts to help protect our employees and customers while we keep our operations up and running in order to serve the RV community during the Coronavirus pandemic. Please know that we value the health and safety of our consumers and staff during this evolving outbreak.
- We've issued a health, safety and hygiene plan across all departments in our company so we can continue to serve you. These precautionary measures include sanitizing all areas throughout our dealership with increased intervals each day. Our customer lounge will only offer bottled water at this time as we have discontinued all other complementary offerings.
- Should any staff member exhibit any type of illness, they have been instructed to stay home and consult a medical professional per our existing policy.
- We've cancelled all factory representative trainings in order to keep our vendors safe from airline travel and minimizing outside contact from other areas of the country.
- If you are local and are shopping for a new or preowned RV, many times one of our sales staff can make arrangements to bring the RV to your home for a viewing.
- We are also offering Free Home Delivery on all RV Purchases now. Please click here for more information on free delivery.
- If your situation prevents you from bringing in your RV for service, please contact one of our service advisors to make arrangements.
- If you are shopping for parts and accessories our store is fully stocked and you can also shop us online at https://parts.unitedrv.com. We will be offering free pickup for all parts and supplies at the dealership. Call or text us at 817-834-7141 and we will deliver it to your car! Also, we will be shipping out orders daily and on time if you want the parts to come directly to your home.
- All United RV departments can be reached easily by phone or by text at 817-834-7141.
Our commitment to you is to continue to meet the needs of our customers while also being vigilant and using preventative measures. The closings of schools, sporting events, concerts, etc. have many of our customers choosing to take extended or additional camping trips during this time. Please know that United RV will do our very best to meet your needs and serve you safely.
On behalf of all employees of United RV, thank you for your continued business!